This note corrects the following errors of the functions for sending sales data to SAP Demand Management (SAP DM) using process chains:
- Due to a security hole, a malicious attacker can obtain read access to specific tables of the SAP system using the remote function call (however, these must have a specific structure) or he can send the data of the open hub destination to a different receiver system than the intended XI hub.
- In the case of an empty open hub destination, no corresponding message is written to the application log from the process for sending the data. The overall status of the process chain is therefore undefined (yellow traffic light).
- If you set the option “Parallel Processing” in the process for sending data from the open hub destination and execute the process chain synchronously, then a program termination of the type CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR (“Maximum number of sessions reached”) may occur.
- If you set the option “Parallel Processing” in the process for sending data from the open hub destination, then a program termination of the type DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND may occur.
- If you set the option “Technical Key” for the open hub destination from which the data is read, then the system issues error message /RTF/K 048 “Partitioning field not specified”.
- Data sending terminates with an error message if quantity fields or amount fields are completely initial in the open hub destination (currency key or unit field not filled either).
Available fix and Supported packages
- BI_CONT | 703 | 703
- BI_CONT | 704 | 704
- BI_CONT | 705 | 705
- BI_CONT 705 | SAPK-70502INBICONT |
- BI_CONT 704 | SAPK-70408INBICONT |
BW only – Retail and Consumer Products
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]