This note is relevant only if you use the application component FS-CD (software component INSURANCE) and the BSP applications of the Italian agency collections within this application component. If you do not use these components, you are not affected by the problem and you do not have to implement this note.
By manipulating the agency collections, an attacker can change the displayed data of another user without having the relevant authorization. The attacker can also save the data that has been changed and may be able to access the authentication data of the user.
Available fix and Supported packages
- INSURANCE | 472 | 472
- INSURANCE | 600 | 600
- INSURANCE | 602 | 602
- INSURANCE | 603 | 603
- INSURANCE | 604 | 604
- INSURANCE | 605 | 605
- INSURANCE 472 | SAPKIPIN19 |
- INSURANCE 600 | SAPK-60018ININSURANC |
- INSURANCE 602 | SAPK-60208ININSURANC |
- INSURANCE 603 | SAPK-60307ININSURANC |
- INSURANCE 604 | SAPK-60407ININSURANC |
- INSURANCE 605 | SAPK-60502ININSURANC |
Collections and Disbursements
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]