cFolders can be abused by an attacker, allowing them to modify application content, persist the modified content without authorization, and to potentially obtain authentication information from other legitimate users.
Available fix and Supported packages
- CPRXRPM | 400 | 400
- CPRXRPM | 450_700 | 450_700
- CPRXRPM | 500_702 | 500_702
- CPRXRPM 400 | SAPK-40024INCPRXRPM |
- CPRXRPM 450_700 | SAPK-45017INCPRXRPM |
- CPRXRPM 500_702 | SAPK-50011INCPRXRPM |
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].