ITS/SAP GUI for HTML does not sufficiently encode user controlled inputs, resulting in Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
Some well-known impacts of XSS vulnerability are –
- non-permanently deface or modify displayed content from a Web site
- steal authentication information of the user, such as data relating to his or her current session
- impersonate the user and access all information with the same rights as the target user
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BASIS | 751 | 751
- SAP_BASIS | 765 | 765
- SAP_BASIS 751 | SAPK-75101INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 765 | SAPK-76502INSAPBASIS |
SAP Internet Transaction Server
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.