Programs RM_RECIPE_SAMPLE_DATA and RM_INITIAL_DATA_LOAD contain a vulnerability through which a malicious user can potentially write arbitrary files on the remote server, possibly corrupting data or altering system behavior.
Available fix and Supported packages
- EA-APPL | 603 | 603
- EA-APPL | 604 | 604
- EA-APPL | 605 | 605
- EA-APPL 603 | SAPK-60307INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 605 | SAPK-60502INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 604 | SAPK-60408INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 603 | SAPK-60308INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 604 | SAPK-60409INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 605 | SAPK-60503INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 605 | SAPK-60504INEAAPPL |
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.