When the sap-themeRoot parameter has the format “&sap-themeRoot=//evil.host/” the browser considers evil.host as a hostname included in the whitelist the filter seems to be working as expected.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BASIS | 640 | 640
- SAP_BASIS | 700 | 702
- SAP_BASIS | 710 | 720
- SAP_BASIS 640 | SAPKB64023 |
- SAP_BASIS 700 | SAPKB70018 |
- SAP_BASIS 701 | SAPKB70106 |
- SAP_BASIS 710 | SAPKB71010 |
- SAP_BASIS 711 | SAPKB71105 |
Internet Communication Framework
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.