When working in SAP CRM, you can see clearly and copy the fully-qualified URLs of different object links. In some scenarios, some of the links contain session info. If the system is not proper configured, these URLs can be used by other users to whom they have been sent to log into the sender’s session.
Available fix and Supported packages
- CRMUIF | 510 | 510
- CRMUIF | 520 | 520
- CRMUIF | 600 | 600
- WEBCUIF | 700 | 700
- WEBCUIF | 730 | 730
- CRMUIF 510 | SAPK-51008INCRMUIF |
- CRMUIF 600 | SAPK-60006INCRMUIF |
- CRMUIF 520 | SAPK-52010INCRMUIF |
- CRMUIF 600 | SAPK-60015INCRMUIF |
- WEBCUIF 700 | SAPK-70003INWEBCUIF |
- WEBCUIF 730 | 730 |
Please use CA-WUI-UI instead
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.