UPDATE 22nd December 2020: This note has been re-released with updated ‘validity’ information. There have not been any changes done which require customer action.
An attacker can display an entity (for example a Cost Center) which is currently changed by a change request, in SAP Master Data Governance. The change request section will be displayed on the UI although the user does not have the authority to display the type of the change request. This procedure also locks the change request, so that an authorized user cannot change it.
Available fix and Supported packages
- MDG_FND | 748 | 748
- MDG_FND | 749 | 749
- MDG_FND | 800 | 800
- MDG_FND | 750 | 750
- MDG_FND | 801 | 801
- MDG_FND | 751 | 751
- MDG_FND | 802 | 802
- MDG_FND | 803 | 803
- MDG_FND | 752 | 752
- MDG_FND | 804 | 804
- MDG_FND 748 | SAPK-74818INMDGFND |
- MDG_FND 749 | SAPK-74916INMDGFND |
- MDG_FND 800 | SAPK-80011INMDGFND |
- MDG_FND 750 | SAPK-75011INMDGFND |
- MDG_FND 801 | SAPK-80109INMDGFND |
- MDG_FND 751 | SAPK-75109INMDGFND |
- MDG_FND 802 | SAPK-80207INMDGFND |
- MDG_FND 752 | SAPK-75205INMDGFND |
- MDG_FND 803 | SAPK-80305INMDGFND |
- MDG_FND 804 | SAPK-80403INMDGFND |
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.